Theology for the Long Haul


Saturday, May 21, 2011

What to do at 6:15 PM when Christ hasen't come!


This post from John Byron is a must read....especially today! I hope and pray that God will have mercy upon those whose souls will be mourning this evening. I pray that Christian brothers and sisters will be there to minister to them and point them to Jesus.

"It is easy to shake our head and laugh at those who are promoting this chaos and poke fun of those who are following them. But I wonder if there is a better, more pastoral, dare I say Christian way to handle all of this? I am not sure how many people really believe that the beginning of the end of the world starts at 6:00 pm on Saturday (read about one man), but I do know that there will be some disappointed, embarrassed, even angry people at 6:15. When the rapture does not happen, and I don’t think it will, there will be a group of people wondering how they could have gotten it all so wrong..."

Here is the link to the rest...
http://thebiblicalworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/what-we-need-to-do-after-rapture-doesnt.html?showComment=1305996852613#c6967939522442854447

No comments:

Post a Comment